“We believe every teacher is a teacher of children with special educational needs.”
All pupils, irrespective of ability, share a common entitlement to a broad and balanced curriculum. The right extends to every pupil of the school whether or not they have a Special Educational Need (SEN) as is implicit in The Education Act (2014).
We aim to provide a stable and caring environment in which pupils can:
- learn and develop to their full potential
- have full access to the National Curriculum that is broad, balanced and differentiated
- build self – confidence
- experience success
- feel valued and supported
- raise self-esteem
- work co-operatively with others
- be involved in their own individual learning programmes
- develop independence
Mrs N. Hurley is the Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO)
If you have any specific enquiries contact either your child's class teacher or Mrs N. Hurley.