We aim to provide a secure, supportive, happy and welcoming environment in which children can reach their full potential. We believe in the value of learning through play and all children are encouraged to select from a wide range of resources and activities. Children are unique and we aim to support and nurture their development through play, taking into account their individual learning styles and interests. We aim to provide a varied and challenging curriculum in accordance with the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). To provide equal opportunities for learning irrespective of gender, race, cultural background or special needs. To develop each child’s self esteem through praise, encouragement and to support the child emotionally, socially, intellectually, physically and spiritually. To work in partnership and build links between home and the Nursery valuing the contribution that parents and families make to their child’s development.
To embrace the Aims and Values of the Holy Family Catholic Primary School.To join in and contribute to special school events and attend the Early Years Foundation Stage Mass (once a term).
Our Objectives are to:
- Provide an environment with high quality care and education for children aged 3 – 5 years;
- Provide children and adults with an environment that builds strong and supportive relationships within the pre-school and wider community;
- Provide a safe environment where play and learning come together, ensuring your child is happy and protected at all times.
- To enable the environment and resources both indoors and outdoors to contribute to outstanding learning and development;
- Provide a personal key person who encourages and supports each child through its learning, development and wellbeing. Who work in partnership with parents and families to achieve positive outcomes for their child;
- Provide children and their parents an outstanding service that promotes equality and diversity;
- Ensure staff have access to training to develop as professionals and gain recognised qualifications. Thereby, using staff as an outstanding resource within the setting.